We are a mobile bar in an old horse trailer. With a traditional free house feel. Our main goal is to serve something different from the mainstream, to serve traditional beers, ales, ciders, wines, spirits & soft drinks that speak quality to our clients. We aim to offer the highest standards of service coupled with the best beer we can find from sources close to home from the coolest trailer in town!
We cater for events and venues across the East of England from small private parties to large weddings and corporate functions. However challenging the venue or event we strive to find a way to cater for it. We have the ability to open the trailer up from one single bar hatch to 3 serving areas with the old front ramp folding down into a bar and the roof lifting off and the rear ramp becoming the deck for an 'L' shaped bar which pulls out from under the main hatch. This means we can be really flexible with your needs, delivering a truly bespoke experience.
• Real Ale and Craft Beer is our passion and speciality.
• We use small brewers where ever we can.
• Quirky Bars packed full of vintage charm.
• Tailored drinks list with advice We pride ourselves in the
care we take selecting your drinks. Cask Ales, Gin, Prosecco
or something seasonal?
• 3 Bars to choose from.
• Horse Box Bar, Indoor Bar & Tricycle Bar.
• Flexible Bar layouts.
• We serve a full range of Beers, Wine, Spirits, Ciders &
Traditional Soft Drinks (not just Real Ale & Craft Beer).
• Whether your event is in a Marquee or a Village Hall we
have options to cater for most spaces & venues.
• Friendly staff & service.